Today's list will highlight water activities.
1. Water balloons
2. Water balloon pinatas (fill water balloons with small prizes and water, hand from a string or high location, pop open with large stick)
3. Sprinkler play, baby pools, visit a pool
4. Ice Excavating (see picture below)
5. Water colors (great for a rainy day)
6. Fly swatter bubbles (fill a pan with bubble solution, dip fly swatter in solution, swing fly swatter around for lots of little bubbles)
7. Homemade popsicles
8. Wash the family cars
9. Water writing (using squirt guns and your driveway, write letters, names, words, or pictures)
10. Activities specific to our local area: Texas State Aquarium, Beach Day, visit a sea turtle hatchling release
Sprinkler (which turned into just the hose)
At one point, all three kids squeezed into this baby pool!
Ice Excavating - army men for the boys
jewelry for the girls
The most important part about making a summer memorable, slow down and enjoy each moment! And...make Pinterest your best friend!