ONE HAPPY MAMMA!!!
We did it! We made it through our first six weeks!! We are officially enjoying our week off after a super fun, family weekend out of town.
This is what we have accomplished today:
- The kids slept in.
- I made yummy waffles at 9:30am. Yay! I won't have to serve lunch until 1 or 2pm - Bonus!!!
- I talked on the phone to my cousin for 1 hour and 50 minutes - ANOTHER BONUS!!!
- I rearranged some of my Pinterest boards, actually taking the time to delete some pins.
- I set up my account with Stitch Fix. My first Fix will arrive on October 7th (God speed)!
- I have only done 1.5 loads of laundry. I am in no hurry because I have ALL week!
- I told the kids my only expectations for their day was to brush their teeth and put on clean clothes. I demanded they must be lazy, L-A-Z-Y. They deserve it. Plus, if they are being lazy then I don't feel so guilty about my own laziness. :)
- I caught up on some of my favorite blogs and deleted my email inbox.
- I am refusing to put on make up or leave the house. Although, I think we will need milk by dinner time...rats! Oh well, I will just go to Wal Mart, no make up needed.
- I officially freaked out that my blog site had over 2,000 page views yesterday. Say what?! That is crazy for my little blog!
- I have used more exclamation points in this one blog post than one month of posting combined. Why?
BECAUSE WE ARE SIX WEEKS DOWN AND ONE WEEK OFF!
Can you hear what I hear?
A choir of angels singing, "Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hal-le-lu-jah!!!!!!!